Links to articles, videos and presentations on pain. This information is presented ‘as is’. Daniel Searle Physiotherapy takes no responsibility for the content or their suitability. Please refer to our terms and conditions.
A joint project between the GP Access and the Hunter Integrated Pain Service – NSW Government
A collaboration between a pain scientist, a pain physiotherapist and a professional communicator (SC). Copyright 2020
A presentation by Prof. Lorimer Moseley, Dec 2018.
ABC 7.30 report broadcast 27th May on the failure of surgery to resolve persistent back pain.
Based on the editorial and inforgraphic published by the British Journal of Sports Medicine, 2019.
A Ted-Ed talk that explores the biological and psychological factors that influence how we experience pain and how our nervous system reactions to harmful stimuli. By Joshua W. Pate
A video by the University of Melbourne on how to live with osteoarthritis.
Understanding chronic and persistent pain. Presentation by Leonard Van Gelder, DPT, ATC, TPS, CSCS, Director of Pain Treatment for Generation Care.
Guided Imagery Mindfulness Exercise © Epworth Healthcare.
What is Chronic pain and how does it work ? Understanding nociplastic pain © The Guardian 28 June 2021
- Permission to Move (Tools for treating persistent/chronic pain)
- This way up (Courses to improve your wellbeing)
- Pain Revolution (Australian website for people with persistent pain)
- Open Arms (Tools to help you relax and gain control)
- painHEALTH (Supporting people living with musculoskeletal pain)
- Persistent Pain (Excellent article from the Department of Veterans’ Affairs)